Effective date: November 4th, 2019
Cancelling your order and obtaining a refund
You may cancel your order and receive a refund, if you notify us as set out below within one day of your receipt of the Order Confirmation. You cannot cancel the order after this period of time.
To cancel your order, you must notify us by way of email within 24 hours of ordering the Goods, via email@example.com.
If you cancel your order, we will refund you in full for the price you paid for the Goods, via the method you used for payment. Refunds outside of the notice period of 24 hours will be entirely at our sole discretion.
Once the Goods are received, in the unlikely event that a product is faulty or damaged in transit simply follow the steps below so any problems can be handled promptly by our team.
- All goods must be inspected within 24 hours of delivery. Any claims for damage or quality issues must be raised during this time, claims will not be excepted beyond 24 hours of the goods being delivered
- Notification of any defect or damage must be provided to us within 24 hours of receipt of the Goods. That notification must include details of the nature of the quality issue, flaw or damage to the goods and include digital photographic evidence. Claims will not be excepted beyond 24 hours of the goods being delivered
- Notification to Lennon House must be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please write RETURN into the email subject field.
- Any returns due to faults or damage must be made utilising our approved carriers and transport companies. Goods will only be accepted if returned in their original packaging
- Provided the returns process is followed, we will at our discretion either refund the purchase price in full or replace the Goods as soon as is reasonably possible.
We implore that you choose your items carefully as Goods may not be returned due to a “change of mind”, we do not issue refunds or exchanges. We provide photos, detailed descriptions and measurements for each item so that you can make an informed decision about whether you would like to purchase the product. We strongly suggest that you measure the area in which the item is to be placed to ensure that it fits. Only faulty or damaged goods may be returned and are subject to authorisation at our discretion. Many of our products are handmade and as such there may be slight variations in colour, shape, texture, grain or otherwise. This is considered a unique feature of each individual piece and items cannot be returned for this reason.
We will not accept returns nor any liability for repair, exchange or refund in respect of defects or damage caused in whole or in part by misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or failure to follow product warning or care information. Many of the products stocked by Lennon House are handmade and finished, and as such may have individual and unique finishes. These may include cracks, diverts, knocks and colour variations which are not considered faults but part of the nature of some of our collections. Many of our fabrics are hand-loomed and individually dyed, again this is not considered a fault but part of their individual character.
If you have purchased the Goods using a Third Party Payment Provider, and that provider offers a return shipping cost option, the terms and conditions relating to that shall apply, except in circumstances where those terms are inconsistent with these terms.